Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ocean Park

The semester is winding down! In an effort to have one more fun day before studying completely takes over, Liana, Sophie, Anne, and I went to Ocean Park. It’s an amusement park, but the major lure is the Panda’s and ocean life. We had a really good day, and I took some fun photos of God’s AMAZING creatures. The colors were so vibrant, and I was especially captivated by the Jelly Fish exhibit.

Before the Ocean Park pics, two others need space in the bloggersphere...I Finally made it up to Victoria Peak on a clear night. It was quite a view!












My radiant friend, Liana!










It seems that all clown fish have been permanently named Nemo.


This was a four story, viewing aquarium simulating an atoll reef. Liana said all the fish are very well fed in aquariums like this, which makes sense so that they can coexist more peacefully.






Quote of the day: “He has fish in his purse”






the new home for the Panda's...opening soon.

3 comments:

Liana Hritz said...

Haha I need to wear that white shirt more often - never know when I'll find a blacklight!

Luke said...

Sweet pics! So that's the view we were missing on Victoria eh? Looks pretty sweet.

Hope your studies are going well. You're on the home stretch aren't ya?

Whitney said...

thanks...2 more weeks!