Monday, December 14, 2009

My Masterpiece

Thursday's essay test in my business capstone class? Bring it on! You can't tell from the picture, but every new topic begins with a bold title. All I need to do is draw some charts at the bottom, label topics in the margins, and maybe do some color coding with highlighters. Six point font is very readable..and I am happy that all I needed from 6+ chapters fit on my allowed "one-sided cheat sheet." Thank you, Dr. Pinto, for being nice to your seniors.



Now I just have to get ready for the other finals. All of this test taking really adds up...I have been evaluated by spitting information out on paper for about 15 years. I agree with a comment in my friend Liana's last post. To paraphrase what she said, I am thankful for the opportunity to get an education, and want to continue to learn throughout life, but I'm happy to be almost out of the cycle of (learn, hw, exam, project, exam, final)x5. Christmas break is going to be glorious.

1 comment:

Eatwiss said...

WOW.
I enlarged your photo and I couldn't understand anything that you had written. Good thing I wasn't in accounting! God bless on your exams....
Erin